This release is a combination of the 224 and 225 releases. It brings multiple enhancements with a lot fewer bugs coming into March. This has improved the overall efficiencies and performance of the Stax Bill platform. Here are some highlights of this release.
Bulk Send Customer Credential Create Email
You can now send your portal login details to customers to self-serve if they have never signed up. The feature allows you to email existing customers or customers who never finished the portal sign-in procedure. It can also email customers about particular announcements by editing the email configuration.
You can schedule a payment plan on invoice billing periods so that any subsequent invoices follow the same payment schedule. Previously, you manually created the payment schedule on a draft invoice each time. Now you can set it and forget it!
View Child Account Invoices on the Portal
View your child account invoices on the web portal. View up to 4 generations of child invoices.
Early Spring cleaning with some heavy bug squishing.
- US Accounts Receivable and Cash Report fails intermittently(50136.)
- Mislabelled Salesforce ID column.
- Unable to make updates to child customer when Parent is suspended.
- Incorrect payment remaining allocation on customer(53204.)
- Migration created a credit balance (53260.)
- Unable to migrate subscription due to import flag (53319.)
- The subscription details link in the Salesforce overview fails(53320.)
- Max quantity not respected in Self Service portal.
- Check Server Status link not working.
- Data audit fix for invoice journals (53420.)
- An error occurred with Advanced Search and using poor standing or Collection filters(53443.)
- Price override remains in the DW after we delete the override in master (53451.)
- The payment Import tool returns a failed result when payment exceeds the invoice amount (53453.)
- Added concurrency protection to subscription coupon post (53545.)