April showers are almost here. In this release, the team has made some excellent improvements to a multitude of features. As well some new features have been added to automate billing even more. Here are a few of the improvements for March 28, 2023.
Plan Product number of periods to activation
You can determine when a product will get activated. Add a plan product to a subscription, and it will activate at the time period set pm the product. This is a great way to set promotions for 30 or more days of promotional items.
Schedule Email Communication CSV Export
You can schedule an email report based on your criteria to be delivered to your email. This allows you to review emails sent or not sent to your customers or any other filter criteria.
Coupons/discounts on Migration
When migrating customers from one subscription to another, you can add a coupon or discount the subscription. This allows you to incentivize migration.
SSP improvements for Parental view of invoices
- View children's invoices from the SSP of all generations of hierarchy. You can search and filter on generations to quickly view child invoices.
Turn off auto suspension at the account level.
- You can now control auto suspension at the account level.
Allow merchant access to the Customer SSP portal.
- You can now assume a customer account on the SSP to verify and troubleshoot customer issues.
Subscription Product Display options for SSP
- You can further control what items are displayed on the Subscription Product view on the SSP. Using CSS, you can modify the SSP subscription product view for customers.
New Net terms 35 and 42
- Welcome to the Net Terms club, 35 days and 42 days.
Spring is close but no Bugs Bunny here.
- Duplicate plans are created in salesforce when the integration is disconnected and reconnected (51905).
- Purchase details date not sorting properly (52187).
- Not able to select schedule date beyond current and next day for a payment schedule.
- Unable to turn on Auto-collect on billing period when the payment method is entered (53508).
- Sync sub-products "included only" in the overview.
- $0 charge set to ON when the plan is cloned.
- Overdue collection tests around daylight savings failing.
- AR Balance Report - discrepancy between basic and FCD export.
- Customers showing as contraction when they should be under churn.