The witching season is upon us. At Stax Bill, we have no tricks and only treats in this late October release. Here are just a few highlights from this October 24, 2023 [1.236] release:
A new report is available with details on discounts to provide insights. This report is available by contacting your Customer Success representative.
Custom reports can now be sent via SFTP. When requesting custom reports, they can now be sent to an SFTP server or email location.
Reports now contain information on what triggered events, such as credit notes and reversals, for better logging and traceability.
It's never too late to remove some bugs!
- Bug 55052: Invoice Aging Report Total Amount Unallocated does not respect As Of Date in CSV.
- Bug 55298: After QBO connecting, you cannot click some tabs on the config page.
- Bug 55629: Cannot change the card default even if the children using the card have the sharing override.
- Bug 55635: Add an Email field to all Payment Method entry forms.
- Bug 55639: Subscriptions don't sort consistently or predictably on Customer Overview >> Subscriptions.
- Bug 55740: Global Payments CC Not Recording Secondary Transaction Number.
- Bug 55876: Details button on Netsuite Event Log times out without presenting the information.
- Bug 56015: PPW is returning a 500 instead of a 400 bad request.