The team continues to create some new features and enhancements as the year draws to a close. Santa is coming and the team is looking to be good the whole rest of the year! Here are some highlights for this November 21, 2023 [1.238] release.
Sales Tracking Code-based Taxation
You can now set up a tax code based on a sales tracking code. This allows taxation based on a sales tracking code rather than an address.
QBO UI Enhancements
QBO integration enhancements have been added throughout the user interface. The invoice details and Posted Invoice grids now have QBO details that link to the related information for verification or troubleshooting. The linked IDs will redirect you to QuickBooks or to Stax Bill error logs.
In addition, Payment and Credit details have QBO information added in the new integrations tab.
- Bug 54674: Payment Import with allocations - When the invoice does not belong to the customer, validation succeeds, but allocation fails during processing.
- Bug 55867: Selecting Finland on the Offerings page results in an error.
- Bug 55930: Permissions issue on admin for Netsuite and purchases - Cannot manage inventory
- Bug 56061: 500 on PUT subscriptions with no subscription products
- Bug 56164: I can still perform payment method validations even if my customer has been locked for too many validations.
- Bug 56187: Extra Netsuite events when creating refund.
- Bug 56278: QBO setup integration is closed when configuring for the first time and using the search.