Webhooks Can Now Have Multiple Targets
You can now to create multiple webhook configurations, each with a different target URL. See Webhooks Overview and Configure Webhooks for more detail.
Credit Note Search Filters
Searching for a credit note or notes is now easier thanks to multi-filter functionality. You can filter by Fusebill ID number, your ID number, the company name, the customer's last name, the credit note number, the invoice number, or the invoice posted date. Up to five filters can be applied. See Credit Notes for more information.
PO Numbers on Billing Periods
A new customer level billing period setting enables override of the PO Number that automatically appears on invoices associated with a particular billing period. This means subscriptions associated with a particular billing period are also associated with the overridden PO number. See the new FAQ about this functionality.
- The Stripe Connect gateway now supports pm_ tokens. There is now a new toggle switch on the Stripe Connect gateway configuration pop-up. This functionality is important for customers already using Stripe's new Payment Intents API. See Set Up the Stripe Gateway to review the change.
- The GeoTab integration has a new option to prevent automatically posting of the first invoice when a subscription is activated. Initial charges can be delayed when automatically activating GeoTab linked subscriptions.
- Fixed minor issues with billing period collections overrides related to "post ready charges on renewal"
- Fixed information in the response for resolve payment API call
- Fixed issue that allowed legacy transparent redirects to be used while disabled; no longer possible
- Fixed issue where Subscription Products' scheduled activation date would save to a day early; now saves to the correct date
- Fixed issue in the invoice line item details report where certain dates were in UTC and not in the account's time zone; all are now in the account's time zone
- Webhook logs will now only be available for the previous two months
- Performance improvements when generating the Gateway Reconciliation Report
- Improvements to the basic transparent redirect and AJAX transparent redirect documentation
- QuickBooks Online integration interactions tuning
- Performance improvements when pulling of information from Fusebill into HubSpot