New Features and Feature Refinement:
More Text Messages Available
Two new automated text messages were added: a welcome message that prompts users to create their credentials and a warning regarding upcoming credit card expiration. Customers with text messaging enabled can configure these messages to be automatically sent to customers. For more information, see Text Message Notifications - Overview.
Addition of Multi-filter to Product Grid:
Charge Reversal Changes:
When you reverse a charge on an invoice by a specific amount or net amount, you can preview the changes to the charge, taxes, and discounts in the After Reversal preview box. See Posted Invoices: Reversals for details.
- The credit report now uses the report exporting system instead of waiting to generate a CSV
- The reconciliation report summary export has been relabeled as "Summary Journal Entries," and Netsuite IDs have been added.
- SMS/Text messages are blocked from being sent outside 7 am to 10 pm for the time zone set. This is to prevent text interruptions in the middle of the night.
- Salesforce subscription products can now be sent using bulk jobs to free up API calls and improve overall performance
- Hubspot Address verification was cleaned up, especially within the context of Avalara
- Fixed an issue with Geotab's auto-cancel process.
- Fixed an issue where multiple customers could be pointed to the same Salesforce customer account.
- Cleaned up API data without displaying the correct associated activities/transactions ID.
- Fixed typesetting issue in outgoing emails to allow underscores _ to be displayed in usernames.