New Payment Term Option: "Specific Day of Month"
Previously, setting the invoice payment due date involved specifying the number of days after posting that the invoice came due, for example, Net15 or Net30.
Fusebill has now added the "Specify Day of Month" option as the invoice due date. For example, if you specify the 18th as the day of the month, the due date on the invoice will automatically be set to the 18th, and automatic payments will be collected on the 18th. See Billing Preferences (Account Level) to learn how to set this at the account level and Payment Option Settings (Customer Level) to learn how to set this at the customer level.
Ability to Amend a Posted Invoice (PO Number and Notes)
The PO number and/or Notes can now be changed on an already posted invoice, and the invoice regenerated with the revised details. For more information, see Amend a Posted Invoice (PO Number and Notes),
- Dunning (payment collection attempts for customers in "poor standing") can now be disabled at the customer level. See Payment Option Settings (Customer Level) for more information.
- Subscription Grid search results can now be exported to CSV. See Export Subscription Search Results for details.
- Search filters can now be applied to posted invoices in the invoices grid. See Search for Posted Invoices to learn how to use this functionality.
- Geotab ID's can now be set on a customer and appear in the Customer Identification information.
- Fixed an issue that was causing multiple submissions of unknown payments to Avalara
- Limited payment method validation retries to 10 to prevent security issues such as card washing.
- Updated the date "picker" for monthly closing reports.