Purchases - Improved Management of Tracked Items
This release brings significant improvements to the management of product items for a purchase, including:
- Bulk upload of product items using the familiar import wizard
- Bulk upload also available for Salesforce
- Ability to search by Reference, Name, or Description
- Page controls to help you navigate if multiple pages of of product items are returned
- Ability to select multiple items and retain your selection until you leave the Edit Purchases page, even if you perform new searches between selections; indicator lets you know how many records are currently selected.
- Ability to select items and quickly delete using the Delete button
See Managing Tracked Product Items for a Purchase for more information.
Salesforce Performance Enhancements
There have been major changes to how Fusebill interacts with Salesforce when first setting up entities. The following items now skip a queue when they are first created from within Salesforce:
- Fixed an issue where, after migration, the resulting subscription couldn't be modified
- Fixed an issue where account level billing period preferences could not be changed
- Fixed an issue where, when only Geotab is enabled, the integrations tab was not visible
- Fixed a Zapier authentication issue for accounts with large customer lists
- Hubspot ID and Hubspot company ID now properly populate in the customer list
The legacy transparent redirect is being phased out to enforce the use of a captcha to prevent security issues and abuse. The redirect is used by website developers to allow customers to submit credit card information directly to Fusebill (and skip sending it to an integrator).
Failure to implement the reCaptcha on transparent redirects will risk customers being unable to add their payment method through your own website.
Notifications will have been sent to your account owner or a primary contact regarding this change if we had detected the use of the redirect in your account.
See Create Credit Card Payment Method for implementation examples.