The August 31, 2021 release brings with it the ever-lasting summer. This very hot release brings with it some enhancements as well as some performance improvements. The following are just some of the updated in the August 31, 2021 release.
Subscriptions Bulk Job performance improvements
Bulk jobs for subscription products have been refactoring to improve the efficiency and speed of the job resulting in less time waiting and more time doing!
Saleforce Subscription Pricing Override
You can now set an option to allow a price override from Salesforce to be able to override a price.
Subscription Cancelling via the Salesforce iframe
In Saleforce, you can now cancel a subscription in Fusebill. When selected, you will be provided an option as to how to earn revenue.
Deselect all/ Select all option for ready draft charges
In draft invoices, you can now select all or deselect all charges to be or not to be included. That's Shakespearan good!
Bulk Job Customer Create Hierarchy Support
The bulk job for customer create now supports setting a customer heirarchy in the file. When downloading the file, you can stipulate to include the hierarchy structure.
The following bugs have been removed for a more enjoyable summer.
- The Salesforce activating opportunity workflow logs under 'API' and not 'Salesforce'.
- Projected invoices did not show for Provisioned Subscription.
- Stax currency protection did not extend to customers who changed currency.
- An incomplete list of report types in the schedule grid.
- the terms and conditions link was broken as a result of Upper Case letters being converted to Lower case.
- An error occurred when deleting a parent payment method.
- An error occurred loading the Support Tools Queries page.
- On the customer overview > Manage Integration page an error would result.
- An error would occur when adding a payment method when a customer had more than one email address.