The November 9, 2021 release brings additional enhancements to the offering page and some extra functionality. The following are some of the highlights from this release.
Query Parameters Passing
You can send parameters to the offering page to repopulate information and provide hidden sales tracking information. See Sending Parameters through the Offerings URL for more details.
Product Purchases through the Offerings Page
Continuing with the offerings hosted pages enhancements, you can now add additional purchasable items that the customer can select for purchase.
Netsuite bins can now be set to a required field not to be forgotten when purchasing. If only one bin is available, it will be selected by default. This setting can be accessed in the Netsuite integrations section. See Fusebill to NetSuite Integration.
Ignore Invalid Coupons on Purchase and Subscription API calls
For all the API integrators, you can ignore invalid coupons on purchase and subscription API calls. This avoids failing to create subscriptions or purchases when an invalid coupon is used. Valid coupons will be applied, but invalid coupons will be ignored.
This release addresses some bugs and some additional efficiency improvements.
- Coupon discount not being applied to recurring charges.
- Coupons not appearing correctly.
- Loading offerings with currency mismatch not being handled gracefully
- Stripe connect did not convert addresses to ISO codes when using country and not state.
- Unable to override plan product earning settings for a 3-month Frequency.
- The self-service portal's Add Subscription button required a refresh to appear.