Late November is here and although the days are short, the list of improvements in release 1.195 is not. The following are some of the highlights of the November 23, 2021 release.
Price uplift by dollar amount
You can now toggle between a percentage or fixed dollar amount increase to a price with up to 6 decimal figures. This can be scheduled to allow for greater flexibility in setting price uplifts to specific amounts. You can provide up to 6 decimal places for accuracy and calculations but the end customer will continue to receive the typical 2 decimal place dollar amount.
See Managing a Price Uplift Schedule for additional details.
Scheduled Gateway Reports
You can now schedule the gateway reports to be run and emailed automatically based on a schedule.
Fusebill Payments - Gateway fee record
Gateway fees are recorded in the Gateway Report for Fusebill Payments. The system will update daily for the associated fees and then can be downloaded via the Gateway Report CSV file.
Offerings Page Improvements
Additional improvements have been made to the offering pages to improve viewability and allow for customer hierarchy.
General system improvements and efficiencies were improved in this release.
- Creating bulk import from the start file created a file that was not useable.
- Add Existing Subscription and pay with a parent payment method.
- Parent customer's Next Billing Date was null.
- A large number of foreign key conflicts occur when deleting old projected invoices.
- An error could occur when importing a customer who has a Salesforce id.