The December 14, 2021 release brings with it the holiday season. Some naughty bugs were removed from Fusebill's list, and some significant improvements made the list. The developer elves are working hard to bring some added features in the new year related to Revenue Recognition. Here are just some of the treats in this early holiday release. And from all of us at Fusebill, Happy Holidays!
Revenue / Transaction Details Screen
The Revenue transaction screen has been updated to have additional information in the details section. This improvement paves the way for the work the team is currently working on for revenue recognition.
Self Service Portal
The customer portal supports merge points allowing you to provide a customized welcome message on the home page.
Improved Support for Unactivated Plans
Plans that have been created but not activated are now supported by Fusebill. This is useful when setting a plan on a device without activating it, or setting a plan with a future start date.
General system improvements and efficiencies were improved in this release.
- Adding a billing period override to a customer and closing the screen does not discard the override.
- Unexpected expiry date when migrating from a trial plan.
- Purchase Details page at the customer level times out with the error Request Limit Exceeded!.
- Migration Preview Returns an error.
- Unable to post ready draft charges for source subscription after migration.
- Parent customer's next billing date is null.
- The Charge Timing Quantity column is not correctly reported in the catalog report.
- Unable to reverse invoice when there is an Avalara tax error previewing an invoice.
- Fusebill payments settlement status is not being recorded accurately.