Release 1.200. Wow, time flies. In this release, the team has put some finishing touches on the Revenue Recognition module UI. The following are just some of the improvements in this release.
In this release, you can now configure multiple standing orders to a customer. To further enhance the feature, you can also review all standing orders on a customer on the customer subscription page using the new standing order filter.
Fusebill now supports Sendgrid version 3 API.
Improved Billing Cycle performance
Improvements were made to the billing cycle to be more responsive and efficient when errors are encountered. The system has been made robust when an invalid error occurs.
Squash'em if you got 'em!
- Billing Periods shifted after many years of processing.
- Unable to generate custom Scheduled Reports.
- CCM SSIS package for reversals report erroneously contains uncommitted statement.
- The system generates two invoices when the subscription setting is set to one invoice and the subscription is provisioned, cancelled and a new one created.
- In Salesforce, a sub-product name is not maintained after migration.
- Stax Gateway Fee Record bug where an account configuration error occurs.
- When using the Reverse modal and an error is triggered, it does not reset after correcting the error.
- In the SSP, the Add funds styling modal page size responsiveness improved.
- UI Issues with Revenue Schedule on draft purchases.
- Retry event errors are inserted into the logs and sending events.
- Removing performance obligations from a draft purchase shows NaN in the remaining deferred revenue.