Summer is upon us, and things are heating up. For this release, the team has been working on the hidden treasures part of Fusebill to improve things to increase efficiency and the inner workings. Like a Spring/Summer maintenance package, we are continuing to work on improving the NetSuite integration and other features to be available in the coming releases. Here are some highlights of the June 7, 2022 release.
Self Service Portal Migration
On our hosted pages for customer migration, the migration UI has been improved to follow the look and feel of the other UI elements providing a better experience for customers.
Credit Note Filtering
You can now filter credit notes by creation date. Ideal for when you need to isolate all charge reversals performed on a specific day.
Credit Report now contains the Remaining Unallocated Amount column
When downloading the credit report, you can view any unallocated credit. This gives merchants the ability to identify any old manual credits applied in the past that still have remaining unallocated amounts in order to clean them up.
The customer audit logs have been improved to show any changes to the customer unrelated to financials such as information or address.
The following bugs will not be joining you for summer fun:
- Imported payments are not being allocated completely to invoices.
- Write Off Invoice modal amount defaults to the cancelled amount.
- Email is not delivered if a space exists.
- Credit Notes Export - my search options are not displayed in the Report Export Grid.
- The Stax Fees page multifilter doesn't search for 'Failed' properly.
- Netsuite removes the HMAC-SHA1 option and forces new accounts to use HMAC-SHA256.
- Users can select dates in the future for manual Stax gateway fee reconciliation.
- Netsuite Send Credit Note Quantity does not handle earning.
- Using bad characters in Stax Fees gateway reconciliation gives a JS error.
- Cannot view payment details if my account is not using NetSuite.
- Cannot view payment details for collect payment activities which have no corresponding payment or refund.