Summer. Is. Here. With the first summer release, we bring further updates behind the scenes which set up for a grand reveal next release which ties it all together. For this release, a lot of reports and other great refinements were made. Here are some of the highlights of this release:
Self Service Portal Migration Options
Customers can now migrate subscriptions by selecting a plan and selecting a frequency.
Credit Note Export
When exporting to a CVS file, we have added additional credit note detail fields. Credit note fields include:
- Credit Note Number
- Invoice Number
- Total Charge Reversals
- Total Tax Reversals
- Total Discount Reversals
- Posted Timestamp
- Effective Timestamp
Subscription Migration Export Fields
Migration details are included in the Subscription export. The migration details contain:
- Destination Plan
- Destination Frequency
Draft Invoice Summary Export
You can now export Draft invoices.
Invoice Aging Export Note Field Export
The invoice aging export now includes note information. The following fields have been added:
- Collection Likelihood
- Most Recent Note Author (username/ email/ name)
- Most Recent Note Date
- Most Recent Note
Summer = bugs. Fusebill says no to these bugs.
- The Credit Details page did not error gracefully when a Netsuite API Limit error occurred.
- Taxes on the existing NetSuite invoices did not maintain taxes when updating serialized inventory.
- Netsuite Event log searching after UTC midnight.
- Creating a customer address results in two audit log entries.
- SSP v2 Subscription Details page errors when no payment method exists.
- NetSuite IDs for refunds not showing/linking properly.
- Customer Contact audit logs show 'Customer information updated' instead of 'Customer contact information updated'.
- Creating Credit Note export results in error and no CSV when charges are reversed.
- Payment details page errors when Netsuite is off.
- Draft Invoice Export only downloads first page results.
- Invoice Aging Export returns multiple line items instead of a single entry.