*Note: This can only be used if the customer uses a one-to-one connection between GeoTab and Stax Bill. There is one customer in Stax Bill and one in GeoTab.
- Ensure the Customer is linked in Stax Bill
- Add a subscription to the customer
- Update the price for the subscription for the contracted amount
- Select “Standing Order”
A Call is sent to GeoTab with the “GeoTab ID,” and Geotab sends Stax Bill a list of all devices for that customer who has a “Never Activated” device. Stax Bill using this information reviews what has already been created in Stax Bill as a subscription. If there is something that GeoTab has that Stax Bill does not have, the subscription will be created using the “Standing Order” information. This subscription will be created in draft.
*Notes / Warnings:
- Stax Bill can only have one Standing Order per customer at this time
- If the customer is buying multiple plans (ie, Base and Pro), one of these will still need to be manually created, as the automation will default to what the Standing Order says
- If the customer has assets attached to the GeoTab database – these will need to be created manually.