- The customer must have a Standing order.
- The customer has the same subscriptions/devices. If they have different subscriptions, other ones can be created and cloned.
- The pricing is the same across all subscriptions. Note: Subscriptions can still be cloned if they are not the same price, but the price would need to be manually adjusted)
- On the subscription, beside the Draft icon, click Clone.
- On the Clone Subscription page, in the Number of Clones box, enter the number of additional subscriptions to create and click Clone.
- The page will refresh with the appropriate number of clones.
- Select Enable Column Paste.
- In the Name column, remove the default serial number and enter the serial numbers for the new device subscriptions.
- When complete, click Ok.
Draft subscriptions will be created for all of the clones.
Note: If pricing needs to be overwritten for individual units, this can now be done by editing the pricing on the Product for that subscription.