To connect a Stax Bill customer to GeoTab you need to enter a unique identifier to both GeoTab and Stax Bill so that they can sync to the correct customer.
- In Stax Bill, navigate to the Customer dashboard.
- On the Customer Overview page, in the Customer section, click Manage on the integration line.
- On the Customer Integration page, click the Geotab tab.
- On the GeoTab tab, Enter a GeoTab ID. Note: The GeoTab ID needs to be a unique Identifier in GeoTab. As a best practice, use the Stax Bill ID as the GeoTab ID.
- Click Save.
Next, log in to the GeoTab MyAdmin page to complete the following steps:
- On the MyAdmin page, navigate to Admin.
- On the Admin page, click Customer Admin.
- Locate the customer in GeoTab and click Edit.
- On the Customer Edit page, enter the unique number from above to the Reseller Customer ID. As a best practice, if you used the Stax Bill ID as the GeoTab ID then enter the Stax Bill ID in the Reseller Customer ID field.
- Click Ok.
This connects the Stax Bill customer to a GeoTab customer.