Our first release under Stax Bill provides some great enhancements to our NetSuite integration along with improved filtering options. Along with some bugs that will no longer be taking a ride with us were let go. Here are some highlights of this September 13, 2022 [1.124] release.
In this release, we made some improvements to our NetSuite integration.
You can now click the Stax Bill ID or NetSuite ID to open the related platform customer in NetSuite or Stax Bill.
In addition, Stax Bill customer information has been added to credit memos, refunds, payments, and invoices. This allows you to click the detailed information to be directed back to Stax Bill to retrieve additional details. In NetSuite, for each credit, refund, payment, or invoice, additional pertinent information is displayed about the transaction contained in Stax Bill.
Account Aging report has new filters
You can now filter out cancelled customers from the account aging report. You can use the filters Any, Good Standing, Poor Standing, and the ability to filter out cancelled customers to provide greater details on the report without extraneous information.
You can now filter by currency and have multifilters on import historical jobs. This allows you to focus on the details while keeping relevant information visible.
- QBO query improvements.
- The system was not updating the Accounting Status promptly.
- SSPv2 does not append ' (Default)' to customer payment methods that are the default on a subscription.
- More than 50 characters in the reference field during a charge reversal results in custom revenue details reporting an error.
- The system failed to import the GeoTab subscription job create that was triggered by a job run.
- The revenue balance displayed on the deferred revenue UI dashboard did not match the balance in the deferred Revenue report.
- GeoTab jobs did not return the newly created account upload ID.
- The Pro plan option was unavailable for standing orders with cancelled Pro plan subscriptions.
- The user could not start the service for a customer when the customer was paused.