Stax Bill's NetSuite integration provides a one-way synchronization for your Customers, Invoices, Payments, and Subscriptions.
Before beginning, you must identify the Stax Bill and NetSuite user credentials to be used for the integration. The selected user must have sufficient permissions to access records and perform the steps outlined in this guide. Stax Bill recommends creating a dedicated NetSuite user with Administrator-level access.
At a minimum, you will need:
- NetSuite OneWorld.
- A NetSuite user with NetSuite Administrator credentials.
- A Stax Bill user with Stax Bill Administrator credentials.
You will also require an individual within your organization to perform the initial setup and any ongoing maintenance of the integration, including resolving any integration-related issues.
- Verifying NetSuite Prerequisites
- Installing the Stax Bill NetSuite Integration
- Upgrading the NetSuite Stax Bill Managed Bundle
- Create a NetSuite Role and User
- Generating a NetSuite Access Token ID
- Setting up Tax Codes and Groups
- Connecting Stax Bill to NetSuite
- Setting the Stax Bill Location Entity
- Creating NetSuite Item Entities
Configuring Stax Bill
- Creating Entity Mapping in Stax Bill
- Configuring Field Mappings in Stax Bill
- Configuring Product Mappings between Stax Bill and NetSuite