You can cancel or delete a purchase using the bulk job feature.
A deletion is used to remove draft purchases, while a cancellation is used to remove purchases that have been completed. A cancellation requires an additional field to determine earned revenue.
- From the left menu, click Jobs and Import. From the import page, select Purchase and then select either Cancel for completed purchases or Delete for draft purchases.
- Download the starting file.
- On the starting file, input the purchase IDs to delete. If cancelling, you must specify to earn all, earn none, or partial. Note: To collect the purchase IDs, click the Purchase grid in the left menu and filter on status such as draft or purchased.
- Upload the file and follow the validation prompts until complete.
- Use the purchase grid to verify the purchase IDs entered have been cancelled or deleted by searching on the status filter cancelled.