The subscription product include bulk job allows you to modify subscription products to add or remove them from active or draft subscriptions. This allows you to bulk add or remove items that may have been forgotten in the initial creation or if new fees or products are now associated with the product.
To modify the subscription products, complete the following:
- On the Jobs page, click View Import Jobs.
- On the Import page, click Create Import.
- On the Bulk Import window, select an Import Type Subscription Product; then select an Import Action Include and click Next.
- On the Choose an Import File window, click Choose File to select a file. If you do not have a file with the proper format, click Export starting data file. This file will contain the structure required to import or edit the bulk action. Note that you can filter the results by selecting only the plan and products you are interested in. The starting file will contain the products you selected and if they are included or excluded from the subscription ID.
- Edit the starting file with the values to be updated with a Yes/ No in the target Subscription product inclusion column and save the file.
- On the Import page, click Choose File to upload the edited starting data file and click Upload File.
- The file will be validated for structure. Click Record Validation.
- On the next page, click Import Validated Records.