This widget displays a breakdown of the Accounts Receivable (AR) ledger under your account into various age categories.
As receivables age, they have a greater risk of never being collected as cash.
You can click to access the AR Aging report directly from this widget.
Clicking on a specific age group will redirect you to the AR aging report with the records pre-sorted according to the group you clicked on.
Invoices older than 120 days will collect in the final aging queue until they are either collected or written off.
The widget allows for a quick review of the health and status of payments and their likelihood of collecting. This can be informed by the billing clerk's action to try and collect and then update the likelihood flags accordingly.
To set the likelihood flags for Accounts Receivable Aging, see Accounts Receivable Aging.
- If the likelihood is being maintained, you can see how much of the outstanding receivables are at risk at a glance.
- Stakeholders can quickly see the health of accounts.
- Gives a high-level view of all receivables under the account.
- Identifies the amount of cash being lost due to collection issues.
- Provides a direct link to a list of clients that require attention.