Stax Bill's bulk job functionality allows you to manage your recurring customer base in a bulk fashion in order to save time and improve accuracy.
Use this functionality to submit a CSV file of specified subscriptions that are currently in "Draft" or "Provisioning" Status to have the system Activate the subscriptions automatically.
The Bulk Subscription Activation job requires the upload of a CSV file with a single column.
The column must have a header that reads either:
- SubscriptionId (recommended)
- SubscriptionName (note that names must be unique)
- SubscriptionReference (note that References must be unique)
Sample of a Bulk Subscription Activation file:
To get a list of subscriptions, navigate in Stax Bill to the Subscriptions page. Use the filters to select draft subscriptions and any other filter to get a list of subscriptions. Click Export on the top right-hand side to download a CSV file
Use this file to create a starting activation list by removing all columns other than the Subscription ID.
- Navigate to the Bulk Jobs.
- Select View Imports.
- Click Create Import.
- From the Jobs window, click Subscriptions and then Activate.
- Upload your list or download a starting file to populate.
- Complete the steps to activate in the wizard.
- The file must only contain a single column.
- The header of the file must have one of the following:
- The file cannot contain more than 1000 subscriptions.
- Subscription IDs must exist and belong to your account.
- Subscription names and references cannot be duplicated.
- Subscriptions specified must already be in status "Draft" or "Provisioning".
- The customer entity that owns the subscription must be in "Active" status.