You can set up automated scheduled exports of your Stax Bill data that can be sent to a list of email addresses on a recurring schedule.
Scheduled Exports are available for:
- Sales Summary
- Cash Summary
- Revenue Summary
To set up scheduled Exports:
- Go to the desired report in the Stax Bill interface and run the report for your desired granularity (Daily, Monthly, Quarterly).
- Press the Export / Schedule link.
You will be presented with the Scheduled export setup screen:
- Name your export appropriately with a meaningful name (i.e. Sales Year to Date - USD).
- Enter the email address(es) that you would like to have receive the export.
- Select the frequency that you would like to have the export sent on, options include:
- Weekly on a specific day of the week (i.e. Monday)
- Monthly on a specific day (i.e. 1st of the month)
- Quarterly starting on a specific day (i.e. 1st of March)
6. Finally, select the data set you would like to have included in your export. options include:
- For the last specified days or months (i.e. last 12 months of data)
- For the current Month to date
- For the current Year to date
Your email recipients will automatically receive an email with the export data attached to the frequency you selected.
Note: You can control your existing schedules via the Jobs- Scheduled screen to:
- Modify email recipients
- Delete the schedule
- Pause the schedule