Important: Before attempting a Salesforce installation or package upgrade, ensure that you are logged out of your Salesforce account.
To update your Salesforce package:
- In Stax Bill, navigate to Settings >Integrations >Salesforce.
- On the Configuration tab, click the available package versions.
- Click the Download button. This will open a new tab for Salesforce.
- If you are not logged in to Salesforce, you will be prompted to do so in the browser.
- In Salesforce, select Install for All Users.
- Select the acknowledge check box, then click Upgrade.
Your Salesforce account is now upgraded to the latest Salesforce version and re-synced to your Stax Bill account. If you have trouble with this process, please contact Stax Bill support.