The Send to Stax Bill button in Salesforce provides an easy way to send information into Stax Bill. The button can be configured to customize the coupon settings that are displayed when it is pressed.
- You must have the latest Stax Bill Salesforce Package installed. See Updating Your Salesforce Package.
To configure the Send to Stax Bill button Coupon settings:
- In Salesforce, click the Settings gear icon.
- On the Setup page, in the left panel, navigate to Custom Code >Custom Settings.
- On the Custom Settings page, click Manage or Add next to the appropriate setting.
- From the Coupon Settings page, click Edit/ Manage/ New to create or edit the setting.
- Activate the checkbox to allow coupons to be added to the Send to Stax Bill button. If applicable, select a user or profile to use this setting.
- Click Save.
Note: You can edit the settings to allow access to specific users or profiles.