A new year is upon us, and we are focused on cleaning up bugs and improving the efficiency and user experience in the coming months. And a few big features in this January 17, 2023 release!
Credit Card Surcharging
Staxbill is proud to be the first platform to offer credit card surcharging to reoccurring subscriptions. You can now pass fees for credit cards to your customers by applying credit card surcharging. This can offset business expenses related to payments. Merchants that use Stax payments can contact us to start the process for using surcharging. For more information, see Stax Bill Surcharging and Compliance for more information.
Hubspot line item integration
When creating and selecting closed won in HubSpot, line items from the subscription will appear in the native HubSpot Line items card. From the Line item card, you can modify the line items, review totals, and use other HubSpot reporting tools.
Bulk jobs Subscription Product modification
You can now bulk include or remove subscription products from draft and active subscriptions without going through each of your customers manually. Download a filtered starting file and make the necessary changes, and upload. See Subscription Product Modification for additional details.
Improved Late Fee
You can now set late fees based on the age of the overdue amount. This enhances the late fee formula to set a time overdue to enable a late fee. Check out Using Formula Pricing to Assign Late Fees.
Lots of bugs had a short new year.
- The offerings page forced an existing customer to login.
- Extra value in HubSpot Invoices CRM when not linked to Stax Bill customers.
- Projected invoices were not showing up on calendar.
- The payment schedule UI picker for specific dates had issues with short months.
- Unexpired Subscription Product with a start date in the past failed to produce charges.
- Users can unretire a plan frequency of a retired plan but could not use it.
- Posted Invoice Line Item Details report was missing columns containing child account info.
- Invoice line item details contained child columns when the hierarchy is off.
- The subscription proposal was returning retired and deleted products.
- Projected invoices appearred on the financial calendar after an invoice has been posted.
- Customers with earning set to "Earn immediately" has a deferred amount.
- Revenue by sales tracking code report did not populate the sales by tracking code data.
- integration activated subscriptions one day late.
- Customers could not get a refund using the Stax Payments gateway.
- All test credit cards return successful payments when using AJAX Transparent redirect.
- The invoice aging report showed a balance on the customer.