The weather remains very nice up North, and the slow seasonal change is welcome. The team has been working on exciting new features that should be completed in the coming weeks. In this release, the team worked on efficiency and tidying up bugs. Here are some highlights of this September 26, 2023 [1.235] release.
- NetSuite users can now integrate with Stax Bill and not require subsidiaries.
- A new option is available for specific payments not to be sent to NetSuite. This is useful when a payment has already been entered in NetSuite and must only be consolidated within Stax Bill for accounting purposes. When creating the manual payment, the user can choose not to send it to NetSuite.
Note: refunds on that payment will also not be sent to NetSuite.
- Bug 55350: Taxes Payable Report may result in timeouts.
- Bug 54018: Setting to prevent deletion of the Default Payment Method from SSP blocks deletion of all Payment Methods.
- Bug 55239: Cannot adjust Payment Method Sharing setting when a soft deleted customer is associated with the PM.
- Bug 55394: Variances in earning calculations for yearly subscriptions earning monthly.
- Bug 55395: ACH without settlement Test gateway, unavailable for certain account service provider types.
- Bug 55465: Refund was successful in Authorize.net gateway but marked as failed in Stax Bill.
- Bug 55559: QuickBooks Online Product Mapping Update fails when taxes are not set up on an account.
- Bug 55570: HubSpot: Delete Subscription Action in Deals does not work as designed.