Release 1.233 brings with it some great enhancements. The team is working hard to update some QuickBook features that will be introduced in the next release. Here is some of the highlights from this August 22, 2023 [1.233} release.
Credit card information on Customer and Reconciliation reports
The Customer Export and Reconciliation report now contains the credit card identifier, the last 4 digits. This allows you to see what card is on file or being used for transactions.
Accounts receivable Multifilters
Who doesn't love sifting through data, especially with some new filters that allow you to get to what you want faster. No more needle in a haystack with the new Customer filter on the Accounts Receivable page! Use multifilter to find what you are looking for quickly.
Bulk product quantity all plan selection
The starting data file for the bulk job import for subscription products now allows you to select all plans or individual plans.
New posted invoice details
When exporting posted invoices and selecting the detailed report, the invoice status and due date are included in the export.
Some bugs never learn. These bugs learnt the hard way.
- Bug 53382: Audit log not showing correct data for some user login.
- Bug 54422: Subscription product quantity changes various issues.
- Bug 54811: System generated NSF showing as Manual.
- Bug 54892: T and C's from hosted pages capturing incorrect IP.
- Bug 54894: Concurrency locking is not present for refund or NSF API endpoints.
- Bug 54944: Purchase Create Import doesn't work if you are using Unified Invoicing.
- Bug 55036: Prevent Timezone Changes by non-support users.
- Bug 55051: Customer Grid Search Types are no longer persisting.
- Bug 55056: Calendar payments export does not specify payment type.
- Bug 55066: No error is thrown when a nonexistent coupon code is entered via offerings, and you get stuck.
- Bug 55250:Service Portal payment method delete button UI issue.
- Bug 55264: NSFs do not associate gateway anymore.
- Bug 55265: Editing the payment method on the offerings page created a new one.
- Bug 55270: The invoice aging widget is not passing the date to the invoice aging grid.
- Bug 55274: Projected invoices generating all financial calendar even though product should expire after one period.