We finish the first month of January with some cleanup and improvements to some of our features. Here are some enhancements and improvements included in this January 31, 2023 release.
- The Invoice Aging grid user interface has been improved. Now the customer information has been updated to the new UI.
- The default payment method on the Payment Method Sharing options page now displays the default along with the account default in brackets.
- New net terms options for accounts. Now you can select Net terms of 1, 120, 150, and 180.
-When you create a customer in Stax Bill and select contact and company, the contact and company will be automatically linked within HubSpot.
In the Authorize.net configuration page, you now have the option not to validate credit card payments.
- The create credential process can overwrite previously saved usernames.
- Behaviour when handling 400 errors when attempting to activate the customer to Salesforce.
- Password Reset email for SSP fails.
- Not able to change Salesforce account type.
- Customer Notes are falsely displayed as coming from the API on the dashboard.
- Our concurrency locks do not survive context recreation, which can result in MRR being calculated at 0.
- Error updating the customer billing settings: Unable to determine the stair step when updating a customer's grace period.