- Log into the Stax Bill Admin UI
- Navigate to Settings, Integrations, QuickBooks Online
- Click the button that requests authorization
- Log into the QuickBooks Online account you wish to authorize Stax Bill with.
- Follow any on-screen prompts and grant Stax Bill permission to send and update records in your QuickBooks Online account.
- This will remain authorized for 60 days. You will need to authorize the account again before this authorization expires or risk Stax Bill not sending information.
Note: Resyncing data that failed when authorization expired would have to be done manually. Alternatively, the customers can be unlinked and then linked again, which will cause duplicates in QuickBooks for information that already exists.