When you're making a purchase of one of those items in Stax Bill admin UI, you can check to make sure that it is available in your NetSuite inventory by providing the serial numbers.
- NetSuite integration enabled.
- Serialized inventory items mapped. See Mapping Serialize Inventory.
To validate inventory in NetSuite:
- In admin UI, click a customer.
- On the Customer page, in the Purchases box, click Add Purchase or open a draft purchase.
- On the Purchase details page, from the Product Details dropdown list, select the serialized inventory item.
- You have to have this mapped in Settings.
- In the "Quantity" section that is displayed, enter the serial number(s) of the item in the "Reference" column.
- Hit [ADD]
- Hit [SAVE]
- Inventory check cannot be performed on unsaved items
- Using the checkbox, select the item
- Select [CHECK NETSUITE INVENTORY]
- If the item is available in your NetSuite inventory for purchase, "Available" is shown. If it isn't, "Not Found" is shown.
- In order to proceed with a purchase, "Not Found," items must be removed.
Note: user can finalize a purchase if the status of the inventory is "Unknown" or "Available." Only if they are known to be unavailable, i.e. "Not Found," will the purchase be prevented.