Once Entity Mappings are complete, you must set up the Field Mappings in Stax Bill. Field Mappings allow you to map entities in Stax Bill to entities in NetSuite. For example, you can map the customer's last name entity to the NetSuite phone number entity. So, the customer's last name would appear in the phone number field when viewing NetSuite.
To set the Field Mapping in Stax Bill, complete the following:
- In Stax Bill, navigate to Setting >Integrations >NetSuite using the left side menu.
- On the NetSuite page, click the Field Mappings tab.
- On the Field Mapping tab in the Addressing Mapping section, click On to allow the Stax Bill customer address to be mapped to the NetSuite address. Note that any address in NetSuite will be overwritten with what is in Stax Bill.
- In the Customer - NetSuite Type Individual section, select the appropriate Stax Bill entity, select the appropriate NetSuite entity, and click Add.
- In the Customer - NetSuite Type Company section, select the appropriate Stax Bill entity, select the appropriate NetSuite entity, and click Add.
- Repeat for as many mappings as you would like to map.
Note: NetSuite has character limits defined for each mapping. If your Stax Bill field mapping is above the NetSuite limit, Stax Bill will truncate the value sent to NetSuite to comply with the character limits of that field.
List of available field mappings
|Ad Content||Any ad content|
|Campaign||Named sales campaign|
|Company Name Stax Bill ID||Company name and Stax Bill assigned ID.|
|Company Name Stax Bill ID (Customer ID)||Company name and user-assigned ID.|
|Currency||Currency to be used|
|Customer ID||User assigned ID|
|First Name||First name of customer|
|Full Name||Full name of customer|
|Full Name Stax Bill ID
||Full name of the customer and Stax Bill assigned ID|
|Full Name Stax Bill ID (Customer ID)
||Full name of the customer with user-assigned ID|
||Website of landing page|
||Last name of Customer|
||A location such as email, website, ad click etc.|
||Main email address|
|Sales Tracking Code 1
|Sales Tracking Code 2
|Sales Tracking Code 3
|Sales Tracking Code 4
|Sales Tracking Code 5
||Secondary email to be used|
||Secondary phone to be used|
||Identification of where the sale came from|
|Stax Bill ID
||Stax Bill assigned ID|