Stax Bill provides 5 Sales Tracking codes to configure and add to Customers for flagging and reporting purposes. From a Customer level, once configured, details are found under the Tracking Data on the Customer Sub Menu.
- To set up Sales Tracking Codes, go to Settings > Customizations > Sales Tracking Codes.
- For each Tracking Code, you can rename the default label. To Edit the default Tracking Code name, click on the pencil.
- A new box will appear, where you can enter the Tracking Code Name (Sales Rep, Resellers, Manager). Once you have entered the new name, click on the Save button.
- Once you have created the Tracking Code name, you can add the related Tracking Codes. While changing the default Tracking Code names is not mandatory, it makes it easier to manage if you do.
- To add information to the Tracking Code named Reseller, click Add Reseller.
- This will open up the Add Reseller box. The Code and Name fields are mandatory, while Description and Email are optional. Once completed, click Add.
- Continue the process for each Tracking Code you need to configure.