When ACH payments are received, they can take up to 7 days to return with a successful process code. Sometimes, the gateway may send a success code and later run into a problem with the successful completion. Setting up the Stax Bill payments webhook listener allows the system to update the status of payments if there is a problem after the successful processing code has been received.
To set up the webhook for ACH payments, complete the following:
- In a browser, log in to your Stax Bill Payments / Stax account.
- From the main page, from the left menu, click Settings.
- On the Settings page, click the Webhooks tab.
- On the Webhooks page, under the new webhook section, select the Event type update_transaction_settled.
- Under Target URL, enter https://secure.fusebill.com/v1/StaxListener. Note if you are using a staging environment, then use https://stg-secure.fusebill.com/v1/StaxListener.
- For the Optional Expected HTTP Response Code, enter 204.
- Click Save.