This topic describes how to configure Stax Bill for payment processing via the First Data Payeezy ACH gateway.
You must have the following:
- A First Data Payeezy username and password.
- An account set up to use First Data Payeezy.
To complete the setup, you will need to login to First Data and copy the following information into the Stax Bill configuration pop-up:
First Data Gateway ID
- First Data Gateway password
First Data MID field
First Data Hmac Key
Acquiring the access tokens (Gateway ID and password, MID file, and HMAC key)
In a browser, log in to the First Data Global Gateway, click Administration.
On the Administration page, select the Terminals tab and click the ECOMM terminal.
Under the Details tab, on the ECOMM terminal page, copy and record the Gateway ID and the MID for use later.
Copy and record the Password.
If a password does not exist, click Generate to create a new one. Caution: If you already have a password and generate a new one, all existing entities using the old password will need to be updated.
Navigate the API Access tab.
Copy and record the Key ID and the Hmac key.
If the Hmac key does not exist, click Generate New Key to create a new one.
- Contact Stax Bill Support with the collected information.
- Stax Bill will provide an email with a Merchant token to be used to set up the gateway.
Setting up Stax Bill for First Data Payeezy
When you receive the Merchant token from Stax Bill, complete the following:
- In Stax Bill, navigate to Setting >Collections >Other Supported Gateways and click First Data Payeezy ACH.
- Enter the Merchant Token that you received from Stax Bill. This token should start with fdoa-.
If you are working in a First Data test environment, ensure Developer Mode is selected in the Stax Bill configuration popup tab.
- Click Save.