Fall is here. You can tell by the raking of the leaves into bags and the cooler temperatures! The team is tidying up some last-minute bugs and introducing new features to keep the warm glow going. Here are some highlights of this November 8, 2022, release.
In Stax Bill, you now have the option when creating a customer to have the customer created in HubSpot. This keeps both systems in synchronization.
In HubSpot, you can now display additional fields when creating a customer. Fields such as Sales Tracking code and others are available to be included when creating a customer in HubSpot. To set which fields are visible, simply toggle them on in the Stax Bill HubSpot integration page.
Bulk Purchase and Payment Method Sharing
New bulk imports are available for creating purchases and payment method sharing allocation.
New Filters for Purchase and Communications Grid
The purchase and communication grids have new date paid and email type filters.
Purchase Grid Scheduled Exports
You can now schedule an export of the purchases for the Purchase grid. You can filter based on a purchase status and time frame.
Late-season bugs have been sent packing.
- Payment schedule using scheduled date not respecting the scheduled dates.
- Setting over four payment schedules will erroneously increase years.
- Setting the Payment Schedule dates with default dates shows the wrong dates on the details page.
- A projected invoice shows the incorrect subscription amount when a price uplift has been migrated.
- Charge Summary API endpoint cannot filter on subscriptionProductId
- The payment report downloaded via calendar does not contain all payments made.
- NetSuite link on invoices and customers in a NetSuite Sandbox redirects to an invalid page.
- The system did not attempt to sync invoices to the SalesForce domain.
- Customers Grid/Customer Dashboard doesn't show the parent customer's payment method when Sharing setting is 'default.'
- Successful refund in Stax showing settlement status pending after seven days.
- Subscription by product report missing value for next price uplift date.
- Create Single Purchase API endpoint is not displaying a tax amount when the preview is set to true.