To add a new frequency to an existing plan:
- Navigate to Catalog >Plans.
- Select the plan and click Edit.
- In the Edit Plan page, under the Frequencies section, click Add frequency.
- Fill in the frequency information (Monthly or Yearly) and then click Save. You can also set an expiry where the plan will expire and stop. The Price Reset and Refresh function allows you to after the set period reset the price to the current price that is set in the catalog. This is useful when there is a price reduction or special pricing offered, and you want the price to reflect the current price in the catalog after a set period. This can also be useful if the catalog price changes, and you want customers' subscriptions to update after the set period.
- In this example, a coupon has been added to reduce the price. After 12 months, the price will refresh to the price in the catalog. The coupon, if it doesn't expire, will remain.
- Save the changes for the plan.
- Add the price for the new plan frequency by going into the plan product.
- Click on the plan product on the plan.
- Add the price for the new frequency and click Save.
- Click Activate on the new plan frequency.
The new frequency will be available when you add a subscription to the customer.