When you create customers and add subscriptions, both will remain in draft status. Activating a customer also activates the subscription. The subscription associated with the customer will become active or scheduled to become active based on any provisioning associated with the subscriptions. For example, if when adding the subscription, you stated to start on the 15th, the subscription would then activate and be provisioned on the 15th.
You can activate customers manually in Stax Bill by clicking Activate next to the customer's name on the Customer Overview page. To bulk activate customers, complete the following:
- In Stax Bill, navigate to Jobs from the left menu.
- On the Jobs page, click View Import Jobs.
- On the Import page, click Create Import.
- On the Bulk Import window, select the Import Type Customer; select the Import Action Create and click Next.
- On the Choose an Import File window, click Export starting data file. This file will contain the structure required to import the bulk action.
- Edit the starting file with the values to be updated and save the file. The following is a list of parameters that can be edited in the file.
- Click Choose File to upload the edited starting data file and click Upload File.
- The file will be validated for structure. Click Record Validation.
- The Record Validation window will display the number of records processed, and any errors encountered. Click Import Validated Records.
- The Import Complete window will display processed records and any errors.
- Click Close.
All the select customers and subscriptions should not be activated and provisioned accordingly. You have not set up Stax Bill and can now continue to bill monthly or yearly.