Note: This report is not available to Limited Agents.
This report provides a calendar view of the various transactions that have occurred in the system daily. You can view both Historical and Projected information.
The default view shows the current month and the sum of each type of transaction that occurred on each day of the month. Today's date is highlighted in grey.
Historical dates up to and including today will show the following types of transactions if they occur:
All invoices posted on that day, regardless of when they are due.
Any invoices that moved to the "Ready" state on that day but have not yet been posted.
All successful payments that were collected on that day across all payment types. Refunds All successful refunds that were processed that day. Failed Payments Payments that were submitted to either a credit card or ACH/EFT gateway which was declined. Note that for ACH payments, this total will include only payments which were manually marked as NSF on that day.
Note: Some adjustments - Reversals, Write-Offs, and Credits - are not included in the Calendar and, therefore, will not be reflected in the totals you see in the calendar view and associated drill-downs.
Future dates will show one type of transaction if they occur:
Projected Invoices: The sum of all invoices scheduled to be posted that day.
Using the Calendar UI
- You can use the buttons to navigate forward and backward from the current month.
- The Historical data will be available from the beginning of your billing in Stax Bill; the Projected Invoice totals are calculated up to one year from the current date.
- You cannot move the calendar to more than one year from the current date.
- You can use the Filters on the left side of the calendar to only show the totals that interest you. Stax Bill will remember your selections. Note that these selections do not impact the drill-downs for any items; all drill-downs contain tabs for all types of information available.
- If you have multiple currencies enabled, you will see a Currency selector. The default currency selected is the one you have set to be your default.
- Clicking on any box in the calendar will drill down into the details for that day. The drill-down will default to the line you clicked on in the box, but you can navigate to the other types of information from within the drill-down. See Historical Daily Report and Projected Daily Report for more information.
Effects of Taxes on the Calendar
- Historical invoices always include the actual taxes charged at the time of the invoice.
- The next projected invoice for a subscription (1 billing period in the future) will also include an estimate of the taxes that will be charged.
- Projected invoices for more than one billing period will not include the estimated taxes.
Updates to Projected Invoices
Note that many updates you make in Stax Bill will cause your Projected Invoices to be re-calculated (see Projected Invoices for more information).
These updates should usually be reflected within a few minutes for the next Projected Invoice but can sometimes take longer depending on system load. However, the updates for the billing periods further out can sometimes take up to a day to fully refresh.