The Offerings Edit page allows you to customize the offering page.
The plan selection section allows you to select which plans are available for a customer to purchase. If you do not want to allow the purchase of plans, you can turn the display off. If plans are off, then you must make Purchasable Products visible. You would only offer purchasable products in this configuration on the Offerings page.
You can further configure each plan with a description, pricing, or image.
To select your plans, complete the following:
- In Stax Bill, navigate to Portals.
- Click on the Portals page for the appropriate Self-Service Portal (SSP).
- On the SSP dashboard, click Configure under the Offerings section.
- In the Steps section, click Configure on the Plan selector line.
- On the Plan Selection page, you can name the page, add a title, and provide a description along with images or other markups.
- Under Available Plans, you can select which plans are available for purchase, which are highlighted, and the order in which they appear on the page.
- Next to the plans, click Configure.
- On the individual Plan Configurator window, you can enter a name for the plan, description, and image and change the button label. A preview window to the right displays what your changes will look like. You can also use the screen resolution drop-down to see how the plan card will look at different resolutions.
- Click Save.
Note: The descriptions field uses markup language. To add an image, click the image button and Ok in the window. Paste the URL of the image into the HTTP:// link in the description text box. The image should appear in the preview window.