In HubSpot, when you set the deal to a closed state, the Contact or Company is added to Stax Bill in a draft state. Note that the deal state can be set to any value to create a draft customer in Stax Bill. See Modifying the Deal Stages for Activating a Customer in Stax Bill for more information.
To activate the customer, complete the following:
- On the company or contact card, select Actions and Activate.
- On Activate page, select if you want to enter payment information now or later by the customer on the self-service portal or other means. Click Next.
- If you selected add payment info, enter the payment information and click Next.
- On the When to Pay page, select the frequency and click Next.
- Preview the Activation and click Activate.
- The customer, subscriptions, and products will now be activating in Stax Bill.