What it does
This bulk operation allows you to activate up to 1000 customers in status draft under your account. Note, activation of customers will automatically lead to subscription activations if they exist. This could result in the posting of invoices and processing of payments.
Starting Data File
The Bulk Customer Activation allows you to download a CSV file of all your existing customers in draft status. The file returns the Stax Bill ID, Reference, Company Name and Primary Email.
The Bulk Customer Activation will work with an upload of at least 1 field that uniquely identifies the target customer
When your CSV is uploaded, the data will be validated for proper structure and field-by-field validation for data errors (such as identification of unique customers, ensuring that the customer is currently in draft status).
- Maximum of 1000 customer creations per batch.
- Minimum of 1 uniquely identifying field (Stax Bill ID, Reference, Company Name, Email Address).
- Specified customers must be in status Draft.
- Webhooks are not generated for records processed by a bulk job.
- Calls to 3rd Party tools (Salesforce / QuickBooks / NetSuite) are not sent for records processed by bulk jobs.
- Welcome emails are not generated.