The invoice settings page allows you to customize the look and information on the invoice. With unified invoices, the amount of information can become overwhelming. With the settings function, you can add or remove the information and organize it to fit your company's needs.
Unified Invoice Customization
To set up the look and feel of the unified invoice, complete the following:
- On the left menu, click Settings.
- On the Setting Dashboard, click Financials.
- On the Financials page, click Invoicing.
- On the Invoice Template page, click the section for child charges. A window opens to customize the section.
- On the Unified Child Charges Section, you can control the display labels and whether or not they are displayed.
- Select Append child details to include with the unified invoice a detailed copy of the child invoice. Note: Having multiple children with numerous invoices could result in large files being generated.
- Click Apply.