Once a customer is created and added a subscription in draft, you can activate the customer in Stax Bill from Salesforce to start billing for services.
To activate a customer from Salesforce:
- You must add the Service Overview button to the Account layout page. See Configuring the Account and Related List Layouts in Salesforce (Lightning) for additional details.
- In Salesforce, on the customer account page, click the down arrow icon in the top right menu.
- From the dropdown menu, click Service Overview.
- On the Salesforce Service Overview page, click Activate Customer.
- On the Customer Activation Confirmation page, click the appropriate option.
- If you select Activate Subscription/ Purchases, the customer and subscription will be activated, and the invoice will be sent. This information will be reflected on the Salesforce Account page in the appropriate Related List tab.