You can use the Stax Bill Salesforce integration to populate the price books and products available for an opportunity. Once the opportunity is won, the subscription details, price book, and products can be updated in Stax Bill using the Send to Stax Bill button.
This provides a convenient workflow and a powerful tool to reduce errors and improve efficiency.
In Stax Bill, you must be synchronized and have the synchronize catalog option set to on.
To create an opportunity and send it to Stax Bill:
- In Salesforce, create a new customer or select from an existing customer.
- On the Salesforce Customer Account page, create a new opportunity.
- On the Opportunity page, populate the appropriate fields, ensuring the Stage field is set. Note: The Stage field cannot be set to Closed Won or Closed Lost.
- Click Save.
- Reopen the newly created Opportunity.
- On the Opportunity page, add the Plan and Products to the Opportunity.
- From the Product drop-down, click Choose Price Book.
- From the Choose Price Book page, select a product and click Save.
- From the Product drop-down, click Add Products.
- Select the appropriate price book from the Add Products page and click Next.
- On the Edit Selected Products page, enter details such as quantity and price and click Save.
- If the Opportunity is won, Click the Send to Stax Bill button to send the subscription details to Stax Bill.
- In the Send to Stax Bill pop-up window, confirm any options presented and click Add Subscription/Purchase(s).
- The details will be reflected in Stax Bill.