Once a customer is created in Stax Bill, you can add subscriptions to the Stax Bill customer from the related Salesforce account.
To add a subscription to a customer, complete the following:
- The customer must be in created in Stax Bill.
- You must add the Subscriptions related list and buttons to the Account layout page. See Configuring the Account and Related List Layouts in Salesforce (Lightning) for additional details.
- In Salesforce, on the customer account page, click the Related tab.
- On the Related tab, from the Subscriptions Related List, click Add Account Subscription.
- On the Add Subscription page, select a plan and provide any other details related to the subscription.
- When complete, click Create.
You will be returned to the Account page with the newly created subscription in draft status under the subscription Related List.