You can manually create a customer in Stax Bill from a Salesforce account by accessing the contact information iFrame, made available by the Stax Bill integration plugin.
In the Salesforce UI:
- Login to Salesforce.
- In Salesforce, navigate to the Account page.
- On the Account page, click New in the top right menu.
- On the New Account page, enter the details of the new customer.
- Click Save.
This creates an account in Salesforce. To add this account as a customer in Stax Bill, complete the following:
- You must add the Contact Information button to the Account layout page. See Configuring the Account and Related List Layouts in Salesforce (Lightning) for additional details.
- On the Account page of the newly created customer, click Contact Information in the top right menu.
- On the Customer Content page, enter any additional customer information. Note that the page will prepopulate any information already provided from the previous steps leveraging the field mappings set in Stax Bill.
- When complete, click Update. Stax Bill will assign a unique ID (StaxBill.id) for the Salesforce account.
Salesforce will refresh and return to the customer account page. The customer will appear in Stax Bill as a draft customer. In Salesforce, any Stax Bill fields configured in Configuring the Account and Related List Layouts in Salesforce (Lightning) will be populated.
You can now add a subscription to the customer.