Synchronization of the Stax Bill Catalog typically can occur when the integration is first installed. However, you can skip the synchronization for later if the organization has not yet completed adding a catalog or additional changes are required before initiating.
To determine your Salesforce sync status:
- On your catalog product or plan overview page, look for the icon indicating that the product or plan is actively synced to Salesforce.
- Stax Bill products become Salesforce products.
- Stax Bill plan frequency becomes Salesforce price books.
- Stax Bill will also create a non-recurring charges price book in Salesforce to contain non-recurring products.
- Check the integration status by navigating to Settings > Integrations > Salesforce.
- On the Salesforce page, the status window indicates the current connections, authorizations, and synchronization.
- On the Configure section, you can make changes to the configuration.
- Review the configuration section and confirm that Stax Bill catalog synchronization with Salesforce is on.
Note: The package version displays the version of the integration that is currently being used. The last synchronized displays the last time Stax Bill updated the content from Salesforce or the last time Salesforce updated Stax Bill. You can click the sync icon to initiate a manual sync.